Advance Access & Delivery, Inc. (AA&D) operates the Zero TB Initiative website, which provides information regarding the Zero TB Initiative programs and operations.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our website, the Zero TB Initiative website.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a donation or submit a contact form, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason.
You may change your mind and decide to withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use, or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com.
You may contact AA&D either through the contact form provided on our website, or directly with the email addresses listed. When you use the contact form, we require you to provide personally identifiable information including your name and email address. The information that we collect may be used to contact or identify you.
Service Providers and Third Parties
Our website is currently hosted on Squarespace, Inc. They provide us with the platform that allows us to share information about our organization, programs, and partners.
Your data may be stored through Squarespace’s data storage, databases, and the general Squarespace application.
Third-party service providers have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them. We recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
· To facilitate our Website;
· To provide the Website on our behalf;
· To perform Website-related services; or
· To assist us in analyzing how our Websiteis used.
We want to inform our Website users that these third parties may have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. This information helps us understand where our website's users are from, how people generally navigate the website, as well as how they are referred to the site’s pages..
Cookies are files with small amount of data that are commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer's hard drive.
Squarespace Analytics cookies have been disabled on our website, so cookies will not be placed on your browser when you visit the Advance Access & Delivery website. This means information on how you interact with our website will not be collected.
Squarespace places cookies besides Analytics cookies on visitors’ browsers to help our website run effectively and provide the best experience for visitors. By selecting “Continue” on the cookie banner that appears at the top of the page, or by continuing to use our website, you acknowledge that you are aware of these cookies and consent to their use.
We may disclose your personal information, if we are required by law or court order to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Websites do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by AA&D, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. AA&D has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, AA&D does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. AA&D disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which zerotbinitiative.org links, and that link to zerotbinitiative.org. AA&D does not have any control over these websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-AA&D website or webpage, AA&D does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. AA&D disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-AA&D websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As AA&D asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by zerotbinitiative.org violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify AA&D in accordance with AA&D’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. AA&D will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. AA&D will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of AA&D or others. In the case of such termination, AA&D will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to AA&D.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from AA&D to you any AA&D or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with AA&D. AA&D, zerotbinitiative.org, and the Advance Access & Delivery, Inc. logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of AA&D. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any AA&D or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. AA&D reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. AA&D may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. AA&D may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using the Website. AA&D can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. AA&D and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither AA&D nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will AA&D, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to AA&D under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. AA&D shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless AA&D, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between AA&D and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of AA&D, or by the posting by AA&D of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of North Carolina, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Durham County, North Carolina. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Carolina Dispute Settlement Services. The arbitration shall take place in Raleigh, North Carolina, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; AA&D may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
No changes to date